Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum 30ml
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
This water-based serum helps correct dull, blemished or uneven skin. The revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza Grape & Kiwi helps minimise the appearance of facial redness.
Exfoliating enzymes from the superfruit kiwifruit and anti-inflammatory Vinanza Oxifend from pinot noir grapes leave skin gloriously glowing. Meanwhile, mamaku black fern and Reishi mushroom of immortality boost healthy cell renewal for true, fresh-faced beauty.
Apply liberally to face, neck and décolletage morning and night before your favourite Antipodes moisturiser or face oil.
Get best performance from daily use. Suited to all skin conditions, especially pigmented.
- Waiwera artesian water: This naturally mineral-rich artesian water is blessed with a variety of beneficial minerals.
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi: Helps improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.
- Vinanza Oxifend: This antioxidant extract is proven to inhibit inflammatory activity in skin cells, helping reduce redness in skin.
- Green apple & Cardamon pod: Fragrances
» Full ingredients: Aqua (Waiwera© Artesian) water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera juice) extract*, Cyathea medullaris (mamaku black fern leafe) extract, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, amigel (sclerotium gum), Vitis vinifera (Vinanza Oxifend pinot noir grape) extract, xanthan gum, Vitis vinifera and Actindia chinensis (Vinanza Performance Plus grape seed and kiwifruit seed) extract, Actinidia chinensis (Vinanza Kiwi kiwifruit skin) extract, Rubus idaeus (raspberry seed) oil, Gandoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) extract, essential oil fragrances of green apple and cardamon: benzyl alcohol**, cinnamal**, citral**, citronellol**, geraniol**.
* Certified Organic Component
** Component Of Essential Oil
Certified organic by BioGro: 100% of ingredients from natural origin and 74% of ingredients from organic cultivation.
Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian status.
Recyclable glass bottle. 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.