Antipodes Performance Plus Mineral Foundation SPF15 6.5g (Pale Pink)
Or make 4 interest-free payments* of
with More info.
* Available for total spend over $80
Achieve great coverage with this mineral foundation from nature that bestows a healthy, flawless appearance of a soft and dewy second skin.
This hydrating, skin-perfect foundation with SPF 15 features revolutionary Vinanza Grape & Kiwi, which actually helps improve skin health.
- Dermatologically approved for sensitive skin
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi is clinically shown to improve skin cell membrane integrity by decreasing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) by 16%, improve skin elasticity by 16%, decrease skin redness by 7% (erythema), and lighten skin by 3.5% (melanin content)
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi help improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.
- Jojoba oil has been widely used in skincare for centuries for reducing wrinkles, and as a scar treatment.
- Earth minerals provide sheer yet rich cover through which your skin can ‘breathe’.
Sprinkle a small amount of foundation into the lid of the pot. Cover your Antipodes natural hair kabuki brush with foundation, and tap off excess before applying to your freshly moisturised skin in circular movements. For total skin perfection, simply layer more foundation on areas of concern.
Use alone, or before applying Performance Plus Skin-Brightening Finishing Powder.
Suited to most skin conditions, especially sensitive.
Bismuth oxychloride (Ecocert certified natural origin) mica CI 77019, zinc oxide CI 77947, titanium dioxide CI 77891, kaolin, silica, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, zinc stearate, vitis vinifera and actinidia chinensis (Vinanza Performance Plus® grapeseed & kiwifruit skin) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed) oil, ascorbic acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian status.
Recyclable plastic jar. 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests.
SPF 15: The letters SPF stand for Sun Protection Factor, which rates a product's ability to screen or block the sun's harmful rays. It's expressed as the extra length of time you can stay in the sun before burning.
AS / NZS 2604:1998, Certified Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 15